A selection of peer-reviewed publications on mixed culture fermentation
- Diversity and metabolism of xylose and glucose fermenting microbial communities in sequencing batch or continuous culturing, FEMS Microbiology Ecology, Volume 95, Issue 2, February 2019
- The impact of mixtures of xylose and glucose on the microbial diversity and fermentative metabolism of sequencing-batch or continuous enrichment cultures, FEMS Microbiology Ecology, Volume 95, Issue 8, August 2019
- Selecting for lactic acid producing and utilising bacteria in anaerobic enrichment cultures. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Volume 117, Issue 5, May 2020
- Resource allocation explains lactic acid production in mixed‐culture anaerobic fermentations. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2020; 1-14
- Directing carbohydrates toward ethanol using mesophilic microbial communities. Current opinion in Biotechnology, Volume 67, February 2021, 175-183
Patents held by nature’s principles B.V.